In-ground trampolines are fun for the entire family and we’ll bet that your children have been asking for one for quite some time now, right? Why kids love in-ground trampolines is no mystery — they are just plain fun.
If your children have been asking for an in-ground trampoline, you may need some more convincing on why your kids would love one and why you might want to consider getting them one.
Why Kids Love In-Ground Trampolines
- It’s fun to be air-born.
- It’s a great exercise for children who may be overweight or self conscious about their weight. With the childhood obesity epidemic on the rise in the United States, giving them a trampoline as a way to encourage exercise and activity is a great first start!
- They want to show off for their friends.
- Jumping on an in-ground trampoline is not only a fun way to exercise, but it is also a way to sneak in exercise without worry about a child getting injured as he might from running or playing basketball (for example).
- It’s a great way for children to have fun with their parents.
- Having their own in-ground trampoline is a great place upon which to jump, but many children will take their homework and go out and lie in the sun on the trampoline and do their work there because an in-ground trampoline is so comfortable.
- An in-ground trampoline is something that will keep your kids at home because they’re having fun, but it’s also a great reason for them to invite friends over to play with them.
In-ground trampolines are fun for the entire family. Even though an in-ground trampoline is safer than the above ground styles, it is still important that parents keep their children safe while on the in-ground trampoline, by keeping the netting safe and by assuring that only one kid jumps on the trampoline at a time. Once you have an in-ground trampoline in your own backyard, your home will be the hot spot of the neighborhood!