Buying a trampoline for your family can be a somewhat daunting task! We have put together a list of 5 family trampoline buying tips for 2021 that you will definitely want to read.
If your children have been asking for one and you have realized how great they are for working out, this should be the year you decide whether you want an inground or an above ground trampoline. Buying a trampoline that is just right for your family is something we talk with our customers about regularly.
Do your research. Find a trampoline sales person with whom you feel comfortable. Know that you can purchase a trampoline — inground or above ground from us and rest assured you are getting the highest quality trampoline for your budget.
5 Family Trampoline Buying Tips For 2021
Do your research and consider the answers to these questions.
- Do you want an above ground or an inground trampoline? Above ground cost less, but will impact the view in your yard. An inground trampoline may cost more, but it will blend in with the surroundings.
- The location of the trampoline may also play a role in which style you invest in. Do you have enough space to safely place a trampoline that will have the area above the trampoline free from danger? An overhang on a roof or tree branches can cause injury and you need to know where the trampoline will be placed and if there are any potential overhead dangers.
- Do you have a preference on the shape? A rectangle trampoline provides more bounce area. Round ones keep the rebounder centered on the jump mat.
- Even though it is safest — and we recommend — only one person use the trampoline at a time, how many jumpers do you believe will be using it? If there are more than one jumper and if they are of similar weights they may be safe enough to jump together. You will also want to consider the highest weight of the jumpers. Look for a jump mat and springs that can accommodate that weight.
- Budget for safety. Look at accessories including: jump mat quality, spring quality and material, spring covers, trampoline enclosure, mat protection cover and others. Talk with us about your safety concerns.
Look for a reputable dealer for your trampoline — no matter the style. Talk with them and look at their online reviews. Talk with him or her and ask questions about the buying process based on your unique needs.
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.