When your children start asking for an inground or above ground trampoline you may wonder about the horror stories you’ve heard. Are they true? Could the injuries suffered have been avoided? In most cases, the answer is – yes! Injuries can be avoided as long as you and your family understand how to use a trampoline responsibly and that your trampoline has all of the safety equipment required. We offer 9 benefits of using a trampoline you might not have thought about.
You may have heard from friends who say, “I would never have a trampoline!” but then you have other friends who say, “We love our trampoline – it helps us get healthy and the children love it!” No matter what you use or get there are risks. In fact, you can get a paper cut simply by turning the pages of a book – you’re not going to stop reading, right?
9 Benefits Of Using A Trampoline
Let’s, um… jump right into it!
- Jumping aka rebounding is a great way to improve your cardiovascular system. Jumping increases your heart and breath rates. You can jump on a trampoline for 10 minutes and reap the benefits of a 30-minute jog or run.
- They’re fun and your children will get fit as well as having fun.
- Jumping on a trampoline will increase your bone mass and this is a healthy way to keep your bones safe as you age.
- Your children can jump and get exercise without worry about injuring their legs, feet or joints while they do so.
- Rebounding can alleviate stress and anxiety – and during this time of coronavirus who doesn’t need a way to alleviate their stress?
- If you have a trampoline you know where your children are AND an inground or above ground trampoline will encourage your children to get outdoors!
- Jumping on a trampoline improves coordination and balance.
- When children learn how to jump and maybe even do a few “tricks” they are learning to be patient and improve their skills!
- Jumping on a trampoline and landing involves contracting the muscles in your legs, belly and glutes and that will give them a great workout and could also help core strength.
There is no reason to be “afraid” of a trampoline — they could be as safe as a bicycle — it’s all in how you use it!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.