If your children have been asking for a trampoline and if you’re going to get them one for the holidays, you may be wondering whether you should get an in-ground or an above ground trampoline. We have some thoughts on why kids like in-ground trampolines best. This list could also depend on the age of your children so keep that in mind!
Trampolines can be safe and are definitely fun as long as they are used with care and precautions. When you’re shopping for one for your children you will want to keep safety factors, quality of the trampoline and the experience of the company from which you’re buying it.
Why Kids Like In-Ground Trampolines Best
Your children may not know about in-ground trampolines but they are gaining in populary and here is why:
- Children feel safer (and parents do, too) because the trampoline is closer to the ground. Above ground trampolines may scare younger children because they are higher off the ground before they even start jumping.
- They may feel more confidence when they are jumping on an in-ground trampoline because they won’t have to worry about falling from a great height.
- It is easier for them to get onto the trampoline. With an in-ground trampoline your children won’t have to climb a ladder to get into or off of the trampoline and that makes them feel safer and more confident, too.
- You will like an in-ground trampoline more if you know it won’t detract from the aesthetics of your landscaping.
- There are many accessories you can invest in to make the in-ground trampoline even more fun — and safer.
An in-ground trampoline is fun and just because it’s in-ground doesn’t dimish from the fun and rebounding excitement. In fact, in-ground trampolines are sometimes considered even more fun!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — in-ground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.