Would you rather… jog or run or would you prefer to have fun and rebound, feel weightless and land without pain or injury? We know! You’d rather be on an inground or an above-ground trampoline! Rebounding is healthier than jogging for many reasons. There are 5 reasons trampolines are healthier than jogging and we bet you can add even more!
Did you know: you could burn more calories when you jump on a trampoline/rebound than when you hit the road and jog? Rebounders — trampoline jumpers — explain that using an in-ground or above-ground trampoline is healthier and less risky to bones and joints than running.
Why is rebounding healthier?
- It’s fun
- It doesn’t feel like exercise
- Burn as many calories rebounding in ten minutes than on a thirty minute jog
- You won’t risk injury
- Even if you’re suffering arthritis or other joint pain, rebounding could be safer — ask your doctor to be sure
5 reasons trampolines are healthier than jogging
Rebounders realize when they are on a trampoline they uncovered these get-healthier reasons:
- Your knees won’t risk injury on a trampoline because you’re landing on a soft surface
- Your lymphatic system benefits from rebounding
- You burn more calories in a shorter time
- Jumping helps with balance and coordination and that is useful as we age. When jumping on a trampoline you’re landing on an unsteady surface and those causes more of your core muscles to engage to help keep your balance and keep you upright. Astronauts use trampolines when they return from space and the zero gravity environment to ease their muscles back into gravity.
- Baby boomers and seniors or anyone who has not been active can benefit from a rebounding workout without risk of injury. It’s a great way to ease back into activity and get in shape.
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.“Children learn through play and making it fun means they’ll have lots of practice developing skills. Whether you buy or borrow toys from your local toy library, they form an integral part in learning and a great way for families to spend time together”.