Get fit quick. It may seem like it’s too good to be true, but you can quickly and easily and safely, by using these 3 ways to get bathing suit ready. The in-ground trampoline professionals understand that many people get trampolines because they want to get in shape but don’t want to jog or ride bikes or do other outdoor workouts.
But when they think about exercise they may never have thought about jumping also known as rebounding on a trampoline. If you work full time and want to find time to get exercise into your busy life, jumping on an in-ground or above-ground trampoline could be the ticket to greeting summer in a bathing suit!
You don’t even have to spend a lot of time on a trampoline to reap the benefits. Why is trampoline exercise so great?
- It’s a workout that doesn’t feel like a workout
- Rebounding is fun and can lighten your mood
- The risk of injury or aggravating a joint issue is slim
3 Ways To Get Bathing Suit Ready
Have you ever considered a trampoline — above ground or in-ground as a piece of exercise equipment?
- Rebounding is great exercise for sedentary individuals.
- Rebounding is ideal if you have a joint or muscle issue and running or riding a bike or working out at the gym will aggravate the injury.
- You could jump on a trampoline as part of a physical therapy course of recovery (as long as your doctor approves it)
- Exercising on a trampoline doesn’t feel like exercise and that makes it enjoyable. You can do this right in your own backyard- that means not losing more precious family time or having to drive to a gym.
- Fitness gurus tout the benefits of trampoline exercises because it helps maintain health and lifts your mood.
- Jumping is fun. When you’re weightless you help your lymphatic system: rebounding is more beneficial for your health than you may imagine.
- For aging adults or those suffering from stability issues, rebounding builds up stability and leg and core strength and this could prevent falls.
Talk with your doctor and ease yourself back into a workout routine by investing in and spending time on a trampoline!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.