Yay! It’s the new year! If you’re like the rest of us, you were ready for a change from 2020 and the coronavirus. We have put together some resolutions for 2021 for trampoline owners that we think you will love!
If you have an inground or an above ground trampoline you already know how much fun they are. Sometimes, though people buy trampolines, then it doesn’t get used as much as you imagined it might — just like with swimming pool owners.
We want to make sure you get the most out of your brand new inground or above ground trampoline as you do out of the trampoline you may have owned for a while, but have not used as often a you should.
Whether you received a trampoline for a gift this season or want to get more use out of the trampoline you currently own, you might be wondering how to use it more, have more fun on it and enjoy it as much as your children do!
Resolutions For 2021 For Trampoline Owners
Consider these resolutions for the new year and breathing new life into your trampoline routine!
- Remember that rebounding aka jumping, on an in-ground or above ground trampoline aids in healing and recovery. If you’re recovering from an injury and don’t want to be sedentary, your doctor may just approve a trampoline workout.
- If you’re suffering balance issues, rebounding may help.
- Jumping on a trampoline might reduce cellulite. The way that works is that jumping on a trampoline stimulates the lymphatic flow in the thighs and butt and that might reduce cellulite.
- Your immune system and endocrine system may benefit because rebounding will help circulate and eventually remove excess toxins. Rebounding simply helps move toxins through your body and improves your lymphatic system and it’s a win all day!
- Your cardiovascular system will benefit from rebounding because it supports blood flow and circulation.
- You might lose weight. If that’s one of your resolutions, look at your trampoline as your partner in that journey! If you have excess pounds on your frame, an “on ground” workout might lead to an injury. Rebounding doesn’t put any stress or strain on your bones and joints and that means you can jump without fear of injury. Rebounding is a great way to work yourself up from “couch potato” to workout enthusiast.
- Look online for exercises you can do while you’re on the in-ground or above ground trampoline. Don’t worry about getting too fancy; simply jumping is a great work out. Add wrist weights or waist weights to amp up the exercise you’re getting while you’re on the trampoline.
You may find that you look forward to your rebounding work out more than you have ever looked forward to an hour on the treadmill at the gym. If you look forward to a work out you will look forward to and that will be a workout you will likely stick with!
Talk with your doctor before you start your 2021 resolution of spending more time on the trampoline. He will probably give you the thumbs up, but it’s better to know for sure!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.