Is the snow falling? Do you think it’s not the right time to buy an in-ground or an above-ground trampoline for your family because they won’t be able to use it until the summer? Not a problem! Buy the trampoline now so your family knows it’s waiting for them on the first good day of the new year! You’ll be a hero and we have tips for a trampoline Christmas gift your family will love!
When it comes to choosing the best holiday gift especially if you have to buy for someone who has everything is hard! But if your family has been talking about getting a — or wanting to get a — trampoline, there is no time like the present to invest in one. You can wrap it in a bow and let everyone know as soon as the weather clears it will be trampoline construction time!
If you’re fortunate enough to live in an area of the country where you can rebound right off the bat then put it together, put a bow on it and viola — Christmas morning joy!
An in-ground trampoline is ideal if you have a yard that you don’t want to make an impact with its sightlines. An in-ground, sometimes called a garden trampoline fits right into the landscape because they fit into a hole in the ground. They’ve virtually invisible — well unless you’re jumping on it!
An above-ground trampoline is ideal if you have a large yard and if you aren’t sure if you’re going to be staying long-term in your home. Yes, you can take your inground trampoline with you, but you will have to fill in the hole and then dig another at your new home.
Trampolines are popular as an activity for the entire family; children love them and adults enjoy the exercise benefits. They’re fun, healthy and won’t lead to injury like running or jogging will. But you do need to be safe and responsible every time you use it.
Buying a trampoline can be tricky.
- What size trampoline should you buy
- Should you get an in-ground or above ground?
- How much can you afford?
- What safety devices should you invest in?
- Is there room for a trampoline? Look for any overhead hazards
Consider its use.
- Know the weight of the heaviest person who will use it. You may have three children but don’t let more than one child use the trampoline at a time.
- Choose a size that will grow with the family.
- Find a flat surface for it.
- If you get an above ground trampoline, make sure you have tie downs for it.
- Invest in the highest quality mat and springs you can.
- The more springs the better as a way to ensure longevity and performance
- Trampoline safety nets and surrounds should be considered must-haves. These are worth the extra expense.
Tips for a trampoline Christmas gift
Look for a trampoline frame made of galvanized materials to prevent rust or breakage.
Trampolines aren’t dangerous. Injuries are usually caused when those using it get carried away or when two people of differing weights jump together.
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.“Children learn through play and making it fun means they’ll have lots of practice developing skills. Whether you buy or borrow toys from your local toy library, they form an integral part in learning and a great way for families to spend time together”.