If your regular gym has been closed because of coronavirus, why not start a home health workout routine and do just that on an inground or an above ground trampoline. Don’t let the lack of a gym or the commercial pool or your regular exercise classes get you down and don’t let coronavirus take even more away from your “regular” life. Get into and stay into health in your own home with your own trampoline!
Start A Home Health Workout Routine
Many people have joked about the “coronavirus 19” meaning the amount of weight they have gained during the pandemic and the lockdown. So many people have become road warriors and are biking or hiking or walking the dogs multiple times a day just to stave off boredom and to stay in shape.
If you want to continue doing that but add in something even more fun to the daily routine, try a trampoline workout. Here are some ways to get in shape on a trampoline:
- Rebounding is a great way to move toxins throughout, and out of your body.
- Jump up and do a twist
- Jump up then land on your bottom then bounce back up
- Jump from your feet, land on your knees then jump back to your feet
- Twirl your arms while you jump to work that part of your body
- Rebounding and its weightlessness is a great way to improve your mood
- Jumping on a trampoline won’t cause any injury (too much walking or biking can)
- You can invest in an inground or above ground trampoline and workout right in your own home without worrying about when or whether the gyms will reopen
What are you waiting for? Give us a call or check out our website and get your very own trampoline — for the health of it!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.