Did you know statistics show the number one cause of death in older adults is a fall? In fact, if you have a fall that leads to a hip fracture, you are less likely to ever return to a pre-fall level of activity. We don’t want to be a downer, but we do want to share that staying active is a must! We have tips to celebrate grandparent’s day on a trampoline as a way to stay happy, healthy and active.
If you’re an aging adult, if you have aging parents or if you’re a grandparent who wants to keep up with his or her grandchildren, then an inground or above ground trampoline is an ideal way to stay fit and active.
What are some of the benefits of using an inground or above-ground trampoline for older adults and grandparents?
Celebrate Grandparents Day On A Trampoline
We have rounded up trampoline tips to consider.
- An inground trampoline will likely be safer and definitely easier to get onto and off of than an above ground trampoline
- Jumping on a trampoline is easy on bones and joints
- Rebounding — aka jumping — on a trampoline is a great way to stay healthy and fit
- Jumping on a trampoline will help increase your balance and agility
- Rebounding is an ideal way to start to get in shape if you haven’t been as active as you want to be
- Having a trampoline is an open invitation for your family and grandchildren to come and visit and have some fun!
If you’re looking for a way to get in shape and get fit and healthy and work on your balance, ask your doctor if a trampoline might be a great way to start!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.“Children learn through play and making it fun means they’ll have lots of practice developing skills. Whether you buy or borrow toys from your local toy library, they form an integral part in learning and a great way for families to spend time together”.