Bathing suits and trampolines? How do they go together you may be wondering. Well, can give you tips on how to get bathing suit ready by using your in-ground or above-ground trampoline.
We know that spending time in a bathing suit can be a nerve-wracking event but you don’t want to miss out on the fun that can be hand poolside and in the pool. How much time do you have to devote to exercise? Do you want to be spending valuable free time at the gym? Does the idea of jogging or running make your knees and hips hurt? We get it!
How To Get Bathing Suit Ready
What we love about trampolines — and yes we do sell them, but we believe in them and their benefits — is that you can get in shape without fear of injury!
Here are our best tips
- Get rebounding. Yep, it’s that simple. Get out and use your trampoline. If you made the investment in one, you should reap the benefits it offers.
- Buy a trampoline. Whether you want an in-ground or an above ground trampoline (and it is a personal choice) you can start rebounding without any training!
- Get into a workout routine. It doesn’t matter if you rebound in the morning, at lunch time or after dinner — or all three! What matters is that you find a time to jump on your trampoline that works for you and that you can do regularly.
- Know that when you’re rebounding you are also strengthening your lungs and cardiovascular system. Rebounding also stimulates your lymphatic system and helps move and remove toxins from your body.
- You can jump on a trampoline regardless of your current level of activity. Talk with your doctor about wanting to use a trampoline and get his okay before you start a workout routine. Your doctor will likely agree that working out on a trampoline is a great way to ease back into health and fitness.
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.