“We want a trampoline!” Have you been hearing this from your children? Are you the one who wants an in-ground trampoline or an above-ground trampoline? If so, we want to share with you why in-ground trampolines are great. We think they are so great that we built our business around offering high-quality, made in the USA trampolines for our clients from across the country!
What is one of the main reasons people want an in-ground trampoline? Well, there are two!
- They reduce height injury
- They blend in with your backyard landscaping
- BONUS: They provide great bounce!
Why Are In-Ground Trampolines Great?
Sit back, relax and read on!
- Safety matters. The biggest thing you want to consider for any purchase is SAFETY! An in-ground trampoline is considered safer than above ground styles because of the height factor. With an in-ground trampoline, the distance between the hard ground and a jumper is reduced and that could be safer. Keep in mind that if you jump outside of the trampoline mat area you can still get injured — be safe always.
- No exposed metal. An IGT (in-ground trampoline) is safer than above ground trampoline because there are no exposed metal pieces or springs. Yes, we do also sell spring covers for both above ground and in-ground trampolines. The pad covers the lip of the trampoline retaining wall, adding an additional couple of inches protection
- We carry safety nets for both in-ground and above ground trampolines.
- Aesthetically-appealing option. This style trampoline will not obstruct your view of the backyard. Your sightline will remain as is until you see the happy children jumping on the trampoline!
- Performance matters. We have had our customers reach out to us and let us know they purchased the IGT system for the athlete in the family. No matter if you’re a gymnast, runner, martial arts expert or someone looking to get in shape without risk of injury, an IGT is ideal.
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.