When you want to own an in-ground or an above ground trampoline there are a lot of considerations, but where do you start? We have put together 5 in-ground trampoline FAQs to help you ask questions, know what you want and where to find out more answers.
A trampoline may not be the biggest investment you make in fun for your backyard space, but it is something you want to make certain is:
- Aesthetically pleasing
5 In-ground Trampoline FAQs
Here are questions to get you started on your trampoline purchase and know what questions to ask.
- Do I need to hire a crew to help with the installation of an in-ground trampoline? Nope! It should take two adults fewer than two hours to assemble the in-ground trampoline, once the pit is excavated. You may want to recruit three or four adults to help lower the structure into the pit.
- How does the pit get excavated? There are some of our customers who dig their own hole with shovels and hard labor! There are others who hire local excavators. There are still others who will rent, or hire, a company to comein with excavating equipment and make short work of the project.
- Will there be standing water in the pit? You don’t want that so we recommend the IGT system to be installed two to four inches above the ground, burming the soil up to the edge of the trampoline. This keeps water from flowing into the pit if there is a heavy rain or snow melt and will also maintain a flush mount appearance. Depending on your local soil conditions, you may want to add a few inches of gravel in the bottom of the pit creating a sump effect to prevent standing water.
- I don’t live by your facility, how can I get my in-ground trampoline? Our IGT system can be shipped anywhere in the U.S. for $250. The system is delivered in four boxes totaling approximately 330lbs. Shipping rates outside the U.S. depend on location and tax implications. Price quotes are available upon request.
- What is the warranty policy on your made in the USA products? The frame is warrantied for ten years; the springs for three years; the pad and jump mat for two years. We also carry all the replacement parts for your trampoline.
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.