There is no doubt that getting and staying in shape will not only help you live a longer, healthier life, but you may not know that exercise is a great way to get happier! The importance of exercising regularly will help you lose weight or maintain weight and could also help prevent a tumble or fall in an older adult — especially if they’re using a trampoline to work out on. We have put together a list of 6 trampoline health benefits to get you thinking!
Inground and above-ground trampolines are ideal for adults and children and here’s why!
- They are fun to bounce on and when you’re having fun, you’re also getting in shape. Trampoline exercise is considered by many to be more fun and enjoyable than jogging or riding a bike or going to a gym. Whatever type of exercise you are involved in needs to be one that is right for you! We think it’s the best form of exercise because it is a low impact activity that won’t strain or stress your joints.
- Rebounding aka jumping on a trampoline, helps with motor skills. Improved motor skills are ideal for young children. Improved motor skills are also great for aging adults who may suffer balance problems as they age. When you land on the jump mat your body needs to find its center and that helps you strengthen your core because your body is maintaining the equilibrium and staying upright.
- When you’re rebounding all of your cells are getting movement. When all your cells are moving your lymphatic system is also “moving” and that helps alleviate and remove toxins from your body.
- You might lose weight! When you are getting any kind of exercise, your metabolism is stimulated and that can lead to weight loss. What better way to stimulate weight loss than by doing something that’s fun!? We can’t think of anything better!
- When you exercise you increase your bone density and that’s necessary as we age because increased bone density can help prevent osteoporosis. Jumping on a trampoline rebuilds bones and can reverse osteoporosis and could help prevent arthritis or alleviate the pain from it.
- Jumping on a trampoline definitely has health benefits, but did you know there are also emotional and benefits, too? When you jump or do any type of exercise, your blood circulation is improved and that helps pump fresh, clean oxygen into your brain and that helps with clearheaded thinking!
What other reasons could you think of that would help you benefit from investing in a trampoline? We’d love to hear and we are here to answer any questions you have!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.“Children learn through play and making it fun means they’ll have lots of practice developing skills. Whether you buy or borrow toys from your local toy library, they form an integral part in learning and a great way for families to spend time together”.