Sometimes you just feel tired out, stressed out and low on energy. You don’t feel like taking a run, or swimming or riding a bike — you just don’t have the energy. Did you know, though you can feel more invigorated on a trampoline and you don’t have to use any equipment or even change your clothes! (You will want to remove your jewelry and your belt, though!)
Trampolines are for fun and are great exercise, but the sheer act of jumping on a trampoline and the weightlessness of being off the ground and defying gravity can make you healthier and certainly happier.
Feel More Invigorated On A Trampoline
Why will jumping on a trampoline, for even five or ten minutes a day or every couple of hours make you feel better and give you back some energy? There are many reasons and here are a few:
- You can shed weight when you jump on a trampoline
- Feeling weightless is just plain fun
- Jumping on a trampoline as a way to start your day will invigorate you
- The force of gravity, acceleration and deceleration revitalize your cells and invigorate your lymph nodes and can help remove harmful toxins from your body.
- You build, stamina and strength
- Jumping on a trampoline — also known as rebounding — will increase your coordination and improve your balance.
- Jumping on a trampoline allows you to clear your mind, relieve your stresses and relax
Jumping on a trampoline can be a solo activity or you can spend time in the proximity of someone who is rebounding. There should only be one person at a time on the trampoline — for safety’s sake. If you’re looking for a way to get in shape, stay in shape and be generally happier, talk with us about getting an in-ground trampoline in your own backyard.
Here’s to your rebounding health and happiness!