Buh-bye 2020! We can’t imagine there is anyone out there reading this who just wants to see 2020 in the rearview mirror, right? We know it’s been a difficult year for many people. We also know that the shut down of the country, work from home and schooling from home has given families an unprecedented time to re-connect. With that being said we want to talk about fun ways to celebrate the new year!
Let’s face the new year with a new mindset and hope our lives get back to normal. No one is certain yet whether we will be able to spend New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day with friends and family. If we do, we may need to wear masks and social distance and that may be all right in order to keep everyone safe and healthy until coronavirus is under control.
Fun Ways To Celebrate The New Year!
Whether you’re having your usual New Year’s Eve or day bash or if it will be a more subdued event this year, we have some tips on how to make it fun!
- Plan a special meal. If it’s you and your immediate family, let each person choose his or her favorite and plan an “appetizer” meal. Everyone will be able to sample the other foods as well as their favorites.
- Order dinner from your favorite restaurant and eat outdoors. If the weather is cooperative, set up a picnic-style meal. If it’s chilly, set up outdoor space heaters and invest in heated blankets then bundle up and eat your meals!
- Spend time on the trampoline together.
- Find a place to go and sit in the car or stand outdoors and watch the New Year’s fireworks. If there are no fireworks this year, make sure you stay awake and watch the ball drop in Times Square at midnight.
- Set fun resolutions with your family! Rather than saying, “I want to lose weight” (even if you do!) set a resolution to, “have family fun at least thirty minutes every day,” or “jump on the trampoline daily” or “play board games together” or “have family dinner — and each family member chooses his or her own favorite at least one day a week.”
- If you don’t have an inground or above ground trampoline yet, resolve to get one for your family in 2021!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.