Do you have a trampoline owner in your life or in your family? We have ideas for holiday gifts for trampoline owners because if they have a trampoline, there are unique items they may enjoy!
The holidays may seem different to you this year if you can’t travel for the holidays because of the coronavirus pandemic, but that doesn’t mean you can exchange gifts and connect with friends and family from far away.
Holiday gifts for trampoline owners
Here are a few unique ideas to consider:
- Spring covers or new springs. This will be a gift they may not expect, but they may not think about having to eventually switch the springs or spring covers. Know what size and type springs their above ground or in-ground trampoline has and buy the correct ones.
- Buy a mat cover. If you know someone who has recently purchased a trampoline, they may not have thought about a mat cover, but it is a very thoughtful — and useful gift.
- Hanging bags to hold shoes. Asking friends and family to remove their shoes before they get on the trampoline is ideal. If they don’t want to put their shoes on the ground, invest in some hanging bags that are specifically made for trampolines.
- Buy some trampoline shoes in various sizes and leave them with your friends. That way they can use them or you can use them when you visit.
- If you are going for the big gift this year — buy your children a trampoline for the holidays — they will be so excited to wake up and see a trampoline in your yard!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.