Have your children been asking for a trampoline? Do you wonder how to choose a garden trampoline that will make them happy but keep your garden as beautiful and restful as it was without the in-ground trampoline? We have tips because we know that jumping on a trampoline is a fun and healthy activity for the children — and for you, too!
Choosing an in-ground trampoline for your family may seem like a daunting task, but when you reach out to us we can help you decide the best type trampoline for your unique needs and for the garden in which you want to place it.
How to choose a garden trampoline
- Where will the garden trampoline be placed? In the center of it? Off toward the back in a more secluded space?
- How much space do you want to devote to the trampoline?
- We recommend a safety net even though it may detract from the aesthetics — consider landscaping around it to help conceal it
- Make sure that once the garden trampoline has been installed that you inspect it each time before anyone uses it
- Have the children help you clean off the mat. Consider investing in a mat cover so none of the pollen or dirt of plant parts get onto the jump mat.
When you get a garden trampoline you may want to consider the seating space around it. You don’t want to let your children jump alone and having comfortable seating in your beautiful garden while listening to the joyous sounds of your children is a true summer treat.
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.