Can you really get a good workout on a trampoline? How can jumping up and down be anything beneficial? You would be surprised at the benefits your body reaps from a rebounding workout. We have put together a list of trampoline health benefits for 2022 — whether you use an in-ground or an above-ground trampoline, here’s to your great health in the new year!
A trampoline workout gives you a full-body workout and all of that happens without a jarring impact on your bones, joints and muscles. You don’t even have to have a specific workout to gain benefits. Just get on and jump!
Trampoline Health Benefits For 2022
In a nutshell, the health benefits from jumping on a trampoline occur because you generate g-forces and those help to burn fat and muscle quickly. Doing this — building muscle and burning fat — will firm up all parts of your body all while helping improve your balance and overall agility.
To back up these claims, a study conducted by NASA found that jumping on a trampoline is close to 70% more effective than jogging for thirty minutes. Another study performed by the American Council on Exercise found a trampoline workout of fewer than twenty-minutes will burn as many calories as running for six miles. And let’s face it, rebounding is a lot more fun than running, right!
Here are five additional benefits of getting a workout on your trampoline
- A jump mat will absorb close to 80% of the impact when you jump and will also buil musculokeletal and cardiovascular workout.
- Your circulation increases
- You will get better core strength from the full boday trampoline workout
- Jumping on a trampoline will increase the flow of lymphatic fluids in your body and this helps your immune system and helps cleanse your body of harmful waste
- When you run for a half an hour you will burn up to 300 calories (and inflict jarring potential damage) but when you bounce on a trampoline you will burn as many calories in a safer way.
It may not look like it, but a trampoline workout is a vigorous aerobic workout that your body will thank you for.
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — we can answer any questions you have about a trampoline purchase.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.“Children learn through play and making it fun means they’ll have lots of practice developing skills. Whether you buy or borrow toys from your local toy library, they form an integral part in learning and a great way for families to spend time together”.