An in-ground trampoline is considered by many owners to be a fun place for your children to jump around and enjoy themselves. Did you know though, that there are many benefits of an in-ground trampoline as a workout piece of equipment for adults? It’s true!
When you exercise aka rebound on an in-ground trampoline you are able to stay healthy and fit and exercise without fear of injuring your bones or joints. Rebounding helps defy gravity, remove toxins from your body, increases your body’s blood flow and oxygen availabilit. When you are jumping on an in-ground trampoline you may also be reducing your levels of cholesterol and improving lmpthatic circulation — this is ideal for breast cancer survivors who may have had lymph nodes removed.
What Are The Health Benefits Of An In-Ground Trampoline?
Some of the benefits of using an in-ground trampoline include:
- It’s easy
- It’s a healthy way to work out
- You’ll increase your heart rate
- You will improve flexibility and improve your reflexes
- Rebounding helps maintain body balance
- If you rebound at least 30 minutes a day you may help defeat obesity
- Rebounding strengthens your muscles, ligaments and tendons
- You’ll see positive benefits on posture and lung capacity
- Your mood will improve because it’s so much fun!
If you’ve been thinking about getting an in-ground trampoline, contact us for more information.