If you ask someone, “what is the best trampoline for your family?” the answer is as different as the people you’re asking. If you and your family are in the market for a trampoline, you need to take a step back and think about the answers to these questions:
- How big do you want
- Where will you place it
- What is the heaviest weight person who will use it
- What is the budget for it
- Do you want an above ground or an inground
- Have you jumped on a trampoline recently? If not, you should just so you can test out some jump mats
- Will the trampoline be for children or adults or both
- Will you be using the trampoline for fun, exercise or both
- Why do you want it? To give into the pressure from your children or is it something the family has been thinking of and talking about for some times? Don’t make an impulse purchase!
This is a short list of questions to get you started on the road toward finding the best trampoline for your family.
Give us a call today or check out our website and let’s talk about the best type trampoline for your family’s needs!
If you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.