Do you want a way to get fit and healthier without joining a gym? Do you want to get fit and healthy in a way that won’t put stress and strain on your joints? If you answered “yes” then you will want to make an investment in an above-ground or an in-ground trampoline. Here are some tips and 5 ways to get fit on a trampoline.
Having your own trampoline means you have a space right in your backyard to get up and get moving. Also, when you spend even fifteen minutes on a trampoline every day you are helping strengthen your core, getting more fit and getting your blood flowing. If you’re new to exercise and fitness it might be best to talk with your doctor to ensure you’re healthy enough and to what he or she recommends when you being jumping on your trampoline.
Here are 5 reasons that rebounding on your in-ground or above-ground trampoline is a great fitness tool.
- Rebounding on a trampoline is a great way to move your entire body. Your legs get engaged when you land. Your arms are engaged because they are helping you keep your balance and you can spin them when you jump to engage them even further. Your core muscles will be engaged each time you land. As we age, core muscles can help prevent falls and that can help keep you healthier for a lifetime.
- Jumping on a trampoline helps you exercise but doesn’t put any stress or strain on your joints like running or even riding a bike might. Jumping also gives you a great cardio workout.
- You don’t need to be fit to start jumping on a trampoline and that’s the beauty of it. You could literally go from couch potato to fifteen minute a day rebounder. Also when you’re jumping on a trampoline your mind is getting a “workout” by relaxing while you’re jumping. Being weightless on the jump is a unique feeling.
- Rebounding could be a jumping off point to other physical activity or training you may be involved in. When you jump on the trampoline for about thirty minutes a day you can increase your endurance and that will translate to helping you swim, run, bike or play sports longer than you may have been able to in the past.
- When you’re healthier and more active you can ward off diseases. Keeping your circulation active improves your lymphatic health, increases cardio and heart strength and helps lower blood pressure. Rebounding could be the start of a healthy diet and lifestyle for a lifetime.
If you’ve been looking for a reason — or 5 — to invest in an above-ground or an in-ground trampoline, these five just might be what you were looking for!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — we can answer any questions you have about a trampoline purchase.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.“Children learn through play and making it fun means they’ll have lots of practice developing skills. Whether you buy or borrow toys from your local toy library, they form an integral part in learning and a great way for families to spend time together.”