Unstructured play is a great way to ensure your children are happy and healthy. There are times when structured play – playing board games or even hide and seek are fun – but there are other times when children just need to run and jump and play and an in-ground or an above-ground trampoline is the ideal place for that to happen. There are many reasons why active and unfettered play is important for your children.
So many children today stay indoors watching television or staring at computer screens and it’s up to parents and guardians to ensure they get out into the sunshine (or even the snow( and play. When children play they are not only physically active, but are also developing social skills and engaging their imagination and creativity. If you’ve ever watched a child dressed up in a costume you can see how their imaginations take over.
Active and unfettered play is important for kids.
- The research found that close to 100% of all parents agree their children should be allowed to play without structure because it helps them develop into happy, healthy humans.
- There needs to be time throughout the day for children to just run and jump and play and be creative. When your children jump on an in-ground or above-ground trampoline this play time is something they will definitely step away from the screens for.
- An in-ground or above-ground trampoline takes away barriers to fun, healthy exercise because jumping on a trampoline is an ideal way to get healthy without it seeming like exercise!
- Many children spend their free time plugged into devices and with childhood obesity on the rise, children need to get up, get out and have fun.
- When you have a trampoline, you can watch and enjoy your children without having to come up with ideas for playtime. Make sure you supervise their play.
Playtime is a great way for a child to burn off excess energy, could help with better sleep at night and it shows your child the importance of physical activity.
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — we can answer any questions you have about a trampoline purchase.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.“Children learn through play and making it fun means they’ll have lots of practice developing skills. Whether you buy or borrow toys from your local toy library, they form an integral part in learning and a great way for families to spend time together.”