You’ve seen trampolines in your friend’s and neighbor’s yards and your children just love jumping on one. Now you’re thinking, maybe you will get one of your own because you’re reading more about the benefits of jumping on a trampoline and you’re getting convinced.
Whether you opt for an inground trampoline or an above ground trampoline, the benefits of jumping also known as rebounding are the same. Also, no matter what type of trampoline you get, you and your children will benefit from the fun and from the workout you get.
How many times have you used “fun” and “workout” in the same sentence? Probably not many!
Benefits Of Jumping On A Trampoline
Here are some of the many benefits you and your family will reap when you spend time on a trampoline. Oh, another benefit of a trampoline workout… you don’t need to devote hours at a time. You can get in shape in as few as fifteen minutes a day, but we bet you’ll spend more time than that!
- You get better balance. As we age and we lose some of our balance and stability. This is caused by aging muscles and by a sedentary lifestyle. Jumping on a trampoline means you need to use yoru arms and legs and pay attention to your balance to stay upright. It’s a great core workout.
- It’s exercise wrapped up in play. Enough said!
- You get better coordination. Balance and coordination do go hand in hand, but what we’re talking about here is how you coordinate your arm movements with your legs and jumping and by engaging your core to stay upright.
- Improved lymphatic and cardiovascular health.
- Strenghtening your muscles and enhancing your endurance.
- It’s a moderate intensity physical activity that your doctor will probably approve, no matter what your level of health is.
- It’s low impact even though it’s high impact on your overall health. When you jump on a trampoline, you’re landing on a surface with “give” and that means you’re not jarring your bones and joints and that makes for a healthier workout.
Best of all: Jumping on a trampoline is not only easy it is great fun! If you can get in shape and get a great workout and have fun doing it, you’re more likely to stick with it and that’s better for your overall health.
Contact us to find out about how to get your own inground trampoline.