As with any purchase, there are pros, cons and questions that need answers. Getting an above ground or an inground trampoline is no different. When you’re considering a trampoline: ask these questions and get answers that satisfy what you need and want to know.
If you’re buying something for your children to use and get enjoyment out of, you will want to do your homework and make certain you know the pitfalls and benefits before you not only buy a trampoline but when you decide if you want an inground or an above-ground model.
Grab a piece of paper and write down some trampoline pros. They could include:
- They’re fun
- They are a great way to get a non impact workout
- They build your coordination
- They help with balance
- Enhances hand-eye coordination
- It’s a great cardio workout
- Help prevent childhood obesity, or adult obesity, in your family
- If you’re an athlete, a trampoline is a great piece of workout equipment
- They are great for children all the way up to seniors
Here are some potential trampoline cons:
- Your insurance premiums may increase
- You or your family could get injured
A trampoline can provide hours of fun and entertainment right in your own backyard. A trampoline just might be a way to get your children off their electronic devices, out from in front of the television and into exercise. The exercise on a trampoline is disguised as fun and that makes it even better!