Do you know someone who owns a trampoline? Are you planning to get a trampoline for your family this year? We have ideas for great Christmas gifts for trampoline owners that we think you may appreciate!
Trampolines are fun for children and adults. They are also a great way to get in shape in a low-impact way. Trampolines can be extremely safe as long as there are rules in place that are followed every time someone is rebounding.
Great Christmas Gifts For Trampoline Owners
Here are some ideas for gifts for the inground or above ground trampoline owner in your gift-giving circle or for you!
- A trampoline! If the children have been asking for one, research an inground trampoline or an above ground trampoline for your family.
- A new jump mat. If you have a trampoline and the jump mat is getting old, buy a new one. Your family will appreciate that because they will get better bounce.
- A safety net to prevent anyone from falling off when they’re jumping.
- Trampoline shoes or a shoe holder that attaches to the trampoline.
- A new ladder, or a ladder, if you bought a trampoline without one.
- New springs if needed.
- New spring covers.
- A jump mat cover to protect the surface.
- DVDs or a subscription to a workout routine or program that includes trampoline work outs.
Ask friends or family who have a trampoline what they might need or want. They may want a gift certificate so they can purchase the items themselves and that is a great and thoughtful gift!
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.