When it comes to trampolines you may be wondering why get an inground trampoline? They may cost more than above ground, but does that make them any better or safer? It just might! But, in fact, there are many reasons to consider an inground trampoline, not the least of which is the aesthetic appeal — or the fact that they don’t detract from the beauty of your backyard and its landscaping.
Why Get An Inground Trampoline
Here are other reasons to consider an inground trampoline. This is based on our research, our dedication to the products we sell and in response to questions we get asked all the time.
- They are inherently safer than an above ground trampoline. The reason is, they are ground level. When you add in a safety net around the sides, you’re making it even safer. As with an above ground trampoline, though it is up to the adults in the household to enforce the rules of the trampoline to keep everyone safe.
- They are built to last. We sell only high quality, made in the USA products. The products we sell are made to last and will as long as you exercise proper care and maintenance with them.
- They are easy to install. If you can dig a hole and put up some of the inground trampoline components, you will have your own trampoline in no time. It is a true DIY project and can even be a fun way to spend with friends and family — as long as they know they will be invited to jump once it’s complete!
- They look great. When you take down the safety net (and don’t do this while people are using the inground trampoline, it will virtually blend into the yard.
- They come in various shapes and sizes to suit your jump needs and the space you have to devote to it.
If you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.