The kids are cooped up. The parents are going crazy trying to get work done AND entertain the children while schools and day cares are closed because of COVID-19 and that is why trampoline sales are skyrocketing!
Parents want to find a way to keep the kids entertained and help them burn off energy. The playgrounds are closed and children only want to go on so many walks. That holds true for your dogs as well! What can you do to let your children safely burn off energy while still social distancing? Why not invest in an above ground or an in-ground trampoline?
You can buy an above ground or an in-ground trampoline from us and we ship it to your house, safely. Most DIYers can set up the trampoline on their own or they may want to reach out to a neighbor or family member who can come over, practice social distancing by staying six feet apart and wearing a face mask and helping you set it up.
Why Trampoline Sales Are Skyrocketing
- The children are getting tired of taking a walk!
- The parks are closed so they can’t swing or go on the slides or play in the sandbox
- Adults need to get up and get moving and jumping on a trampoline is a great, low impact way to get healthy.
- Trampolines are easy to set up and it’s a low-cost investment
- Jumping on a trampoline — no matter your age — helps with balance and strengthens your core
- Jumping on a trampoline will help alleviate the boredom from not being able to invite friends over to the house to play
- Jumping on a family trampoline can be part of the children’s physical education part of their home-schooling education!
Check out our website and/or give us a call and let’s talk about the best type trampoline for your family’s needs!
If you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.