When it comes to getting in shape and having fun at the same time, we get it! And why not? We have some tips for why trampolines are fun for adults and teenagers, too. Trampolines always look like so much fun when children are jumping around on them and there’s no reason you can’t join in!
Trampolines are ideal for exercising especially for someone who wants to get in shape without worrying about joint injury or pain. Rebounding offers a great cardio workout and it works your legs as well as your core. Older adults who may suffer from balance issues benefit from rebounding because of the core workout they provide.
Why Trampolines Are Fun For Adults
Jumping on a trampoline, for even thirty minutes a day gives an adult a full workout without even leaving the house.
What are some things you should look for when purchasing an inground or an above-ground trampoline?
- Where you will place the inground or above-ground trampoline will be one of the considerations when it comes to size. The size of the jump mat will also play a role in your freedom of movement when it comes to your rebounding workout.
- You can choose trampolines that are circular or rectangular. The shape may also be determined by the space you have for the trampoline.
- Your budget. Know how much you have to spend for your trampoline because that will help you determine the size and shape.
- Don’t forget to budget for spring covers and a net, among other trampoline accessories.
- An in-ground trampoline will require more work when it comes to installation as you will need to excavate a hole for it. Regardless of the type of trampoline you get, you may want to recruit friends and family to help with its construction.
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — we can answer any questions you have about a trampoline purchase.
If you’re thinking about getting an above ground or an inground trampoline this year, give us a call. Let’s talk about the best trampoline for you, your family and your budget.“Children learn through play and making it fun means they’ll have lots of practice developing skills. Whether you buy or borrow toys from your local toy library, they form an integral part in learning and a great way for families to spend time together.”