“We’re bored….” how many times have your children said that this past few months when they have not only had summer vacation, but may even have had their school year cut short because of the coronavirus pandemic shutdown? If you want to have more fun and alleviate the boredom we have some tips on how to buy a trampoline for your family.
A first-time trampoline purchase may be a bit tricky for many people because there are so many options!
How To Buy A Trampoline For Your Family
- Should you get in inground
- Should you get an above ground
- Where will you put it
- How much weight will it need to accommodate
- What accessories and safety equipment should you buy
- What shape should you get
- How can you find a reputable trampoline seller (We have you covered on that!)
- Do you live in an area prone to high winds? If so, consider ways to secure an above ground trampoline so it doesn’t become a projectile. You may also need to protect it from theft — it does happen!
You will also need to know what type of safety measures and “rules” you need to have in place to keep your children safe. It is not a purchase to take lightly BUT a trampoline is ideal for health and happiness and your kids will love it! We also bet you will love it, too.
Contrary to what you may have heard trampolines are not dangerous — the injuries are typically caused by someone using it incorrectly and getting injured. Make sure everyone who uses it understands how to use it correctly and that can go a long way in preventing injuries. Trampoline safety nets and other accessories are also useful in preventing injuries.
Trampolines are fun and are a great way to get in shape. Just use yours wisely!
Call us if you have any questions about trampolines — inground or above ground — give us a call! We can answer any other questions you have about a trampoline purchase — inground or above ground.